OF INTERNATIONAL AND INTERDISCIPLINARY CONFERENCE
SENSES IN ARCHITECTURE, URBAN LANDSCAPING AND DESIGN
– SAUL 2020 –
§1. General provisions
- These Regulations set out the rights and obligations of Participants of the Conference on Senses in Architecture, Urban Landscaping and Design (SAUL 2020), hereinafter referred to as the “Regulations”.
- The Conference will be held on 24-26 September 2020 in a remote form.
- The Organizers of the Conference are: the Institute of Culture at the Faculty of Humanities, University of Silesia in Katowice, Poland; Faculty of Architecture at Silesian University of Technology in Gliwice, Poland; SARP Association of Polish Architects; TUP Society of Polish Town Planners; Masters of Architecture.
- The Conference Participants will be (mainly) architects, city planners and designers. There can also be other people interested in the subject of the Conference, as well as representatives of patrons and sponsors.
- As part of the Conference, scientific and didactic sessions, competitions for doctoral students and students, as well as exhibitions of sponsors and conference patrons can take place.
- Each Participant of the Conference will receive a “Certificate of Participation”.
§2. Registration of participation in the Conference
- In order to participate in the Conference, the Participant is required to register.
- Application for participation in the Conference may be made by completing the Registration form available on the Conference Website or by sending it to the Organizer’s correspondence address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The deadline for sending applications to participate in the Conference via the Conference Website is the day indicated by the Organizer.
- The Organizer is not responsible for providing incorrect or false data by the Participant during registration of participation in the Conference.
- Sending the Registration form placed on the Conference Website means acceptance of the provisions of these Regulations, as well as compliance with legal provisions and all other arrangements made between the Participant and the Organizer.
§3. Registration of the Participant as a Speaker
- The Participants who wish to be a Speaker during the scientific and didactic session must be qualified by the Scientific Committee of the Conference.
- The Participant declares his or her willingness to make a presentation to the Conference Scientific Committee no later than 30 days before the start beginning of the Conference.
- Theses and views expressed by the Participants are the views of the Participants making them and the Organizer is not responsible for their form or substantive content.
- The Participants are not allowed to express theses or views inciting hatred or discrimination against any person based on race, culture, ethnicity, religion, belief or gender. In addition, it is unacceptable to promote ideology and symbolism associated with totalitarian regimes.
The Conference Participants are exempt from fees.
§5. Resignation from participation in the Conference
The Participant may resign from participation in the Conference at any time.
- All complaints of the Conference Participants towards the Organizer should be submitted in writing by e-mail to the address: email@example.com.
- Complaints of the Conference Participants may be submitted no later than within 3 days from the day of the Conference closing. After the above deadline, no complaints will be considered.
§7. Final provisions
- These Regulations will enter into force on the day of its publication on the Conference Website.
- The Organizer has the right to change the provisions of the Regulations excluding financial matters. The changes will enter into force within 7 days from the date they are posted on the Conference Website. However, with regard to services in progress, the version of the Regulations in force at the time of booking by the Participant will apply.
- The provisions of these Regulations constitute an integral part of the Registration for Participation in the Conference and apply to all Participants.